A new recipe from Chef Mario:
Warm Salad of Corn, Fennel, Zucchini and Roasted Tomatoes
1 pt assorted teardrop tomatoes
1 oz Olive Oil
1 head of Fennel, grilled and diced (or roasted in the oven)
2 each ear of corn
To taste Black Pepper
To taste Kosher Salt
1. Trim the fennel and slice it into 1/4 inch, brush with olive oil and grill lightly
2. Put the corn in husk on the grill and cook until the outside is lightly brown.
3. Shuck the corn and remove the kernels
4. Cut the tomatoes in half and set aside.
5. Cut zucchini in half, brush with olive oil and grill
6. In a hot sauté pan add the oil
7. Toss in and tomatoes grill the fennels and corn and cook until soft
8. Dice the zucchini, toss together and season to taste