By joining the Central Park West CSA, you agree to the following terms:
- I understand that I share in both the bounties and the risks (poor weather, crop failure, drought, etc.) of the farmer. My share may vary from week to week generally consisting of vegetables that are in season and there is no guarantee on the exact amount or contents of my share.
- I agree not to hold Central Park West CSA, Book Culture, Angel Family Farm, or anyone acting on their behalves responsible for any damages resulting from injuries sustained as a result of any carelessness or negligence while engaged in any event or activity, including but not limited to the weekly food distribution and farm visits that are sponsored, held, or coordinated by Central Park West CSA, Book Culture, and Angel Family Farm.
- I agree to pay the full price of my share(s) in one payment.
- I understand that because membership fees are promptly transferred to the farmer, there are no refunds.
- I will pick up my share on TUESDAY of each week between 4:30 pm and 7 pm (except Wednesday, October 2nd and Monday, October 7th) at Book Culture located on Columbus Avenue, between W 81st and W 82nd Sts, or send an authorized person to pick it up for me.
- I understand there are no refunds for missed shares and that my unused share will be donated to an organization or person in need.
- I agree to volunteer for at least 2 produce pick-up shifts during the CSA season, or choose an alternative volunteer assignment. I understand that shares may be withheld if I do not meet my volunteer obligation.
- By participating in Central Park West CSA, I’m bringing healthy local food at an affordable price to the neighborhood, supporting sustainable agriculture, and building community.